20110804

Let's look girly today

Pink, baby pink, gold, and pearls. That right there is my favorite color palette right now. (Hence, the picture on the home page.) It's just so soft and feminine. I think this outfit is perfect for going out lunch, followed by shopping. Perfect day. The shorts kind of look like a skirt, because of the looser fit. I absolutely love that skirt/short illusion. I paired it with a dark army green chiffon-y top. I thought the green tied in the leaves with the shorts. Every color has a purpose here folks!

Green top: Ruehl
Floral shorts: Forever21

Pearl necklaces & bracelets from Forever21.

Straight hair w/ middle part.

Pink Cross body chain bag from Korea.

SPARKLY shoes from Urban Outfitters.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments

Kathleen said...

aw thanks so much girl for visiting my blog! :) i'm now following yours :). you're so pretty girl! really loving those floral shorts too! :)

<3, Kathleen.

Jen @ redsolesandredwine said...

Cute! I love the look of your site and the photos are adorable. Love the sequin shoes :)

http://redsolesandredwine.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger