20111218

Let's look cute and cozy






Jacket and scarf: Korea
Skirt: Charlotte Russe
Bag: DSW
Boots: Frye

I usually say "Hey everybody" before every post, but I feel like it is way overused... What is another introduction that I could use? 

Anyways... Today I wore this super warm brown jacket that I took from my sister's closet, that she bought in Korea. Seriously, Korea has so much cute stuff!! As you can see there is barely any snow on the ground. It's seriously the first time in my 16 years of living that I have been able to see grass in the middle of December. It is amazing!!! I got a new desk this weekend and I'm so excited about it... bhahahah that is about how much excitement I have in my life!  :P

Hope you had an exciting weekend as well... :)

-Dahye

7 comments

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

you look so pretty! im loving the scarf!

x


SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER

Akiko said...

Lovely outfit and you look pretty! xo akiko
Style Imported

Gabrielle - I LIKE IT FAST said...

Loveeeee it especially the skirt
xx
I LIKE IT FAST

hannahstiff said...

Hey Dahye:) I just found your blog and I think it's great!! I definitely think you should go into journalism- I just graduated w a journalism degree and it was one of the best things I've done with my life. Anyways, I'm now following you! Hope you'll stop by 4scarlet.com and say hi and follow back. XO

real budget, real busy, real body fashion:
4scarlet.com

GStyle said...

I love your blog! You look super cute! Now following!
fashioninsomnia.blogspot.com
follow if you like =]

glameri said...

You look so cute :-) thanks for your comment!

www.glameri.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!! The jacket is so great :)

Taste of Coconut

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger