20120112

Jason Wu for Target Lookbook o_O

I logged onto Facebook and checked my notifications. I saw that my friend posted something on my timeline. (Still not totally sure about the new timeline...) She posted the link to the Jason Wu for Target Lookbook!!! I took a quick "homework break" to browse the whole collection. And now, I am blogging about it! So much for "quick." :P I am in love with the collection, which will be launching on February 5th. Can not wait. Here are my favorites:

This cat pattern is so grandma-esque. The whole collection has the granny feel, but in a good way.

A simple black clutch can never do any harm!

Love the feminine colors... The socks with heels is definitely trending in this collection.

This black pleated skirt looks like a great staple piece. Love this sleek outfit.

This is the dress that I am most excited for!!! I love the simplicity of it. The white, the A-line shape, and the touches of black. SO CHIC! This outfit reminds me of Audrey Hepburn. Or a slim Parisian girl riding her bike with a baguette in her basket. 

Overall, the collection is very feminine and clean cut at the same time. Every design is quite simple, but the right texture or pattern adds the perfect amount of detail so that it is never near a bore. 

Jason Wu has done it again. 

Here is the link to the full lookbook:

Photos courtesy of the Huffington Post



5 comments

Anonymous said...

Wow I love these items a lot! Are you planning on buying some yourself?
xx http://nickyvivienroding.blogspot.com/

Romi said...

This is his Gamine Chic for Target! I did love it too! x
Romiya Fashion Inspiration Blog

The Dragonfruit said...

Haha, I just did a post on this line too! Two of your favorites are mine too xD
Here's the link to my post if you're curious: http://www.trendyteal.blogspot.com/2012/01/jason-wu-for-target.html

I love everything shown too! It's just a gorgeous line. :)

Mary said...

I want that scarf! First look with socks is so good!

http://acupofmary.blogspot.com/

ching said...

i adore your pop of red and green. lovely.

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger