20120814

A New Chapter

Hey everyone!

Long time, no see! We just got our Internet connection in our new house today, so I haven't been able to blog for a bit. BUT FINALLY the wi-fi is back! My week and a half long break from the Internet really made me realize of how dependent I am of it. Eh, whatever. I'm just glad I can check my emails, blogs, fb, etc, etc...

Yesterday was my first day at my new high school, and I couldn't help but feel a little nervous about it. All of the new faces intimidated me at first, but I have already met some really nice people in each of my classes. Looking at all of the students at lunch, having fun with their well-established friend group makes me miss my friends back home even more. The transition is definitely tough, but so far, it's going good. :) One day at a time, right?


(Top and bracelet, thrifted)
(Skirt, Korea)
(Bag, Vintage Coach)
(Moccasins, Minnetonka)

Another big change about my move to a new state will be the new settings in my blog posts! I'm scoping for the best lighting location, with nice trees and "blog-worthy" backgrounds. 

Here's to embracing changes, and making the best out of them!

(bottoms up XD )

xoxoDahye


10 comments

Jacqueline said...

moving schools can be hard, but i am sure you'll be fine. great idea about scoping out new blog location places :)

Sabrilett said...

Oh I love that skirt <3 the cut and print are so perfect :) and the leopard top is so fierce haha <3 loved it

Enter to win 20$ at Blaque Muse
Sabrilett's Armoire

Sam said...

School will get better. You seem sweet and I'm sure you'll make friends soon. Super cute outfit!!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

Every Day Rachel said...

Lovely! XOXO

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Kaśq. said...

Perfect look :) lovely shirt!

India said...

so nice! love it!

carrieburke said...

Love the entire outfit! The shirt, the skirt, the bag; it's all so cute!

Follow me:
http://lego-house.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Geez that's got to be tough. Where did you move to?

Carmen said...

Cute combination :)
xx
www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

Ashley Udoh said...

Love the mint and leopard. You look great!!

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger