20121102

inspiration: Ballerina

 Hello lovelies :) Hope you all had a fantastic week! Mine literally flew by. I feel like a zombie from Monday to Thursday, that comes back to life on Friday. 


Today's post is all about ballerinas. I think ballet is a beautiful art, and seriously though, major props to the talented dancers for being able to look so elegant and effortless, all the while balancing on their toes. I find much girly inspiration from their attire: tulle skirts, lace up shoes, and a chic bun. 

Perfect girly outfit. via Pinterest

Oh yeah, just a casual bike ride in a tulle skirt while looking perfect... the usual. via Pinterest

Blair from Atlantic-Pacific. She is one of my FAVORITE bloggers. Every outfit she wears is genius. 

Oh, Marilyn. via Pinterest

Amazing ballerina-inspired flats from Chloe. My jaws dropped when I first saw these. 

Then, my jaws dropped even more when I saw these Louboutins. via Pinterest

Leave it to Lauren to create the perfect, chic ballerina bun. Can't wait until my hair gets long enough, so I can do this hairstyle! 

Vogue Russia October '12 Editorial. [watch behind-the-scenes video]

And I will end this post with the cutest ballerinas EVER: Sophia Grace and Rosie!!! 

October was a great month, filled with traveling back and forth to Montreal, visiting my sister. During my flights, I would pass the time by knitting. (I'm currently working on another circle scarf.) It's really kind of awkward because I feel like I'm being judged by people when I casually pull my knitting needles out of my purse. They're probably wondering why the heck a 17-year old teenager is at the airport alone, knitting. 

I hope you liked this inspiration post, and have a great weekend!

xoxoDahye 


Follow via Bloglovin'





4 comments

Ice Goddhez Blog said...

Love the ballerina inspirations Dahye! So cute! I love the tulle skirts too. :)

THose Louboutins I've been seeing as well ... I wonder if there are people who really can walk with them! Whoooaaaa!

~Chai
http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855
http://www.nuffnangx.com/user/hJK222B

Sam said...

Those Chloe flats are so amazing! Obsessed with this post!

www.samspinkslippers.blogspot.com

Jo said...

Such a cute post! I love all the pink and poof!

<3Jo of thelittledandy.com

Rubies and Emeralds said...

This is one of my favorite posts of yours! I'm obsessed with ballet and ballerinas :) So fun!

xoxo
http://rubiesemeralds.blogspot.com/

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger