20130509

Nude & Matte Nails

Hey everyone!

I've been seeing matte nails everywhere lately. I think it is a subtle change from the regular shiny nail polish that makes a sleek and classy statement. I went with a nude color with a matte top coat, and I love the way it blends with my skin tone. 


NYC matte nail polish top coat
First, apply two coats of nude nail polish and wait for it to dry completely.


Next, apply a coat of matte polish. I got the NYC matte crazy polish, and it was only $2! 

matte nails: clean and simple

rings, DIY Knuckle rings (from previous post)

So no, it's not the most drastic change, but I still think it is a nice change from the regular shiny polish. The great thing about the matte top coat is that you can apply it to any color.

thanks for stopping by!

xo, Dahye



Follow via Bloglovin'

6 comments

Lyndsey Camille said...

Super cute nails and rings!
cutenquirky.blogspot.com

A Mode World said...

bEaUtIfUl. xA

http://amodeworld.blogspot.ca

Laura Kristensen said...

I really really like your infinity ring! :-) x

Anonymous said...

love the color!

Take me to Tarah said...

I think your rings are gorgeous!
I lke nude nails for the summer season.

Thanks for visting my blog.
Your visits make my days sweeter.
Take me To Tarah

Unknown said...

love this color!



xoxo from rome
K.
kcomekarolina.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger