20140829

ACNE STUDIOS TOTE + WHITE SOLE SLIP ONS + CULOTTES

acne studios tote fashion blog
acne studios tote fashion blog
how to wear culottes fashion blog
Cullotes, Simons____Top, random boutique____black slip ons with white sole, Topshop____Acne Studios tote, Korea

Photos by Samia


I think of underwear when I hear the French word "culottes," but now they are apparently a trend coming up. With good reason, because culotte shorts are probably the comfiest thing ever. High-waisted, lots of leg room, and looks great with about anything. They kind of remind me of something the frumpy librarian would wear strictly for comfort, but with a crop top, the outfit becomes something that is NOT for the library. But if you want to wear this to the library, no one's stopping you.

This outfit is the last set of pictures I took before my big makeover. What did I do? girl, it's on instagram.

xo, Dahye


2 comments

iamchiara said...

Love your top!

http://iamchiara.blogspot.com/

natalia wijaya said...

very cool !!

nataliegasm.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger