20150411

on a trench penchant

Dahye Jung trench coat in london how to wear
Trench coat, c/o Miamasvin.net____Scarf, H&M____Boots, Zara

So I'm kind of getting back in touch with my preppy style, which might explain why I hoarded three different trench coats in the span of two weeks. This one is my favorite, because the fabric is more flow-y and it doesn't wrinkle as much. 

I've been in a really good mood all the time. The first reason being, it's finally spring in Montreal. Despite it snowing super randomly sometimes, it is warm enough that it melts by the end of the day. Now that it's warm, I actually leave my house and started exploring more neighborhood cafes. I'm in my last semester of cegep, so the work load has been manageable. Now that I think of it, I haven't pulled an all-nighter for a really long time. It's super exciting to hear about where my friends are going to university this fall, and how we are developing career plans, internships, and actually getting down to serious stuff. 

I'm making it my goal to blog and make videos consistently during my upcoming university career. Because of the lighter school load, I've been stalking my favorite bloggers intensely. I love looking back at their first posts from 2008/2009. It's really inspiring to see their own humble start, with awkward mirror selfies and rookie outfit posts. 

Also, I realize that I need to start making videos where I'm talking in them. I feel like my personality does not really show through in my current clips. Idk, it's just so awkward to talk alone to a camera ... I thought I would be used to it by now, but it really takes a lot of practice!

xo, Dahye

1 comment

Nuris Ely Setyo said...

Great coat

http://corner-one.blogspot.com

Hey Dahye ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © Revel and Design - Powered by Blogger